1. In two words, explain what ended your last relationship?
2. When was the last time you shaved?
My head? Over.. 3 weeks ago. I'm letting it grow into a feathercut. My legs and everywhere else that needs to be shaved? Today. I shave every day. I can't stand having hair on my body.
3. What were you doing this morning at 8am?
Sleeping, thank God.
4. What were you doing 15 minutes ago?
Watching Family Guy.
5. Are you any good at math?
Yeah, I'm pretty good at it.
6. Your prom night?
Never went to prom, never will.
7. Do you have any famous ancestors?
8. Have you ever taken out a loan to pay for school?
9. Do you know the words to your high school song?
Haha.. no. I don't go to a regular school anyway.
10. Last thing you got in the mail?
The purse I ordered.
11. How many different beverages have you drank today?
Let's see.. coffee when I woke up, water for most of the day after that, Dr. Pepper with dinner, and just had some whiskey not too long ago.
12. Do you ever leave messages on people's answering machines?
Yeah, although I hate leaving messages.
13. Who did you lose your CONCERT virginity to?
To be honest, I don't remember. I've been to so many shows I can't remember half of them.
14. Do you draw your name in the sand when you go to the beach?
I usually don't hang out on the beach. I try to stay on the boardwalk.
15. What's the most painful dental procedure you've had?
Getting a tooth pulled. Wasn't really "painful", but the gas they gave me made me throw up after I woke up.
16. What is out your back door?
Deck, yard, shed, woods.
17. Any plans for Friday night?
Friday night was today, and all I did was go out with a friend.
18. Do you like what the ocean does to your hair?
Actually, yeah, even though I hate the ocean.
19. Have you ever received one of those big tins of 3 different kinds of popcorn on Christmas?
Yeah, and I hate that shit.
20. Do you like your job?
Don't know, I start on Tuesday.
21. What is your favorite casino game?
Not old enough to go to casinos ;)
22. Some things you are excited about?
BA show, roadtrip in June, getting off probation, starting work.
23. What is your favorite flavor of JELLO?
Um.. the red kind, I guess. Or green.
24. Are any of your great-grandparents still alive?
Not that I know of.
25. Describe your keychain:
They're on a "Kiss me, I'm Irish" lanyard . I have my house key, a car key, and two keys from when I used to live at my dad's. I have a real shamrock inside a little..thing, and a dogtag that has the Go Army logo thing on it.
26. Where do you keep your change?
Pockets or bottom of my purse.
27. When was the last time you spoke in front of a large group of people?
28. What kind of winter coat do you have?
Green flight jacket as well as a black parka.
29. What was the weather like on your graduation day?
Haven't graduated yet.
30. Do you sleep with the door to your room open or closed?
I start work Tuesday.. 2-8. 6-hour shift on my FIRST day is a good sign; I need all the hours I can get. I'm going to start community service on Sunday, because my 31 hours needs to be done by September 15th. I'm going to MusikFest on the 12th, the Toasters show on the 17th, the BA/H8 Machine show on the 24th (let's hope we don't get our asses beat), and a few other things are going on. I'm supposed to get jumped at the scooter rally by a bunch of SHARPs, but Jake said he'd go with me and wouldn't let that happen to me. What a cute (& sweet!) boy :D